Yesterday, I went to a department store for makeup shopping.
– Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturizing Face Powder in Soft Beige. The one in small pack was out of stock, so I decided to take the large one.
– Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara in Blackest Black. It was on discount up to 25%. Yaayyy…
– Revlon Colorstay Makeup in Nude. Cool foundation that fits me for the past 8 or 9 years.
– Revlon Colorstay 16 Hours Eye in Goddess.
– Trendy Travel Brushes
– Silver nail polish 8 milliliters. Cheap one but rings a bell of idea in my head.
I will post reviews on those products in the near future.