1. After cleansing my face and applying my own homemade face toner, I apply Cussons First Years Newborn Moisturiser and put my soft contact lenses on. Please enjoy my bare face. Hahaha!
2. I often blend Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in Natural with Caring Colours BB Cream in Fair White. It is just because I was tempted to buy Caring Colours BB Cream and it does not suit me. So, I blend it with Maybelline to still use it and not wasting it.
3. Apply Revlon Colorstay Makeup in Nude Beige. I like to use blush brush.
4. For daily look, I use Caring Colours Happy Eye in Spring Breeze (Dark Brown for the lid, White for inner corner of my eyes). Then, I use Caring Colours Happy Eye in Shadow Fantasia (Black) for lining the upper lash line and lining the half of my lower lash line. I use angled liner brush for lining my eyes, then I brush it on my brows.
5. I do not really like to curl my lash. You know, sometimes cheap eye lash curler would just cut my lashes off. It is very annoying. So, I first apply mascara on the upper side of my lashes, then I apply it as usual, on the lower side of the lashes.
6. My favourite blush is Caring Colours Luxurious Perfecting Blush in Terra Passion. I have been use it for about 5 or 6 years! Afterwards, I apply Revlon Touch & Glow Extra Moisturising Face Powder in Soft Beige.
7. For lips, I use Caring Colours Happy Lip in Shell Honey. I do not really like the colour, actually. But this lipstick moisturizes my lips in an awesome way.